Sunday, September 11, 2011

Gabriel's First Day of School

Breakfast with Daddy!


Handsome little dude.

Not a shy bone today for pictures... lots of smiles.

Daddy and Gabriel while watching the trash truck... can't miss it!

In the car... we're almost there. The excitement is boiling over... you can see it on his face.

As his teacher, Ms. Julie, bent down for the picture, Gabriel thought
it appropriate to bend down to. I couldn't get him to stand up straight.
He wanted to lean down like his teacher! Crazy boy.


Anthony throwing a party in the parking lot after we dropped Gabriel off...
"MOMMY IS ALL MINE." (for three short hours) Haha.

After much debate, mostly because I wanted to keep Gabriel all to myself, we decided to send him to one half day of preschool. So happy to have made this decision... he ran into the classroom, yelled, "Bye Mommy," and never looked back. My little social butterfly had the best day ever. He returned home to skip his nap because the excitement was unbearable! My baby boy is growing up. Love it. I think he may start running the classroom soon... they said he is the first 2 year old they have encountered with a vocabulary of a 6 year old... we were pretty proud! And this year Anthony didn't care at all that Gabriel was leaving, but like Jeanne (my sister-in-law) reminded me, next year he will be. Until then, Anthony is throwing a party since he gets me all to himself!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my GOODNESS I can't believe it! Yay! I miss you and your family so much!

    ReplyDelete

Background

Voting