Thursday, January 7, 2010

Handsome Boy and His Nursery

So, I promised my sister-in-law, Jeanne, to finally put up some pictures of Gabriel's nursery. With her living in Italy she loves to be a part of everything from afar. Even though she lives the farthest away from me, she seems to be most in touch with what is going on!
I love that about her.
So, Jeanne, these are for you!

The CRIB... love those naps.



Rock a bye baby.


Poopy diapers live here.

My sweet boy after waking up from his nap yesterday. As you can see, there is a bear in the corner of the picture. I caught him tickling his ear and talking to him... we are lowering the crib today. I am afraid he is going to try to jump out to play with his friend, the bear.


Classic.
I tried so hard to keep him awake before we left for the chiropractor because I love when he sleeps in the car the whole way there. As you can see, even laying him on the ground on his back did not do the trick. He was exhausted. He played so hard that he decided not to wait on his mama any longer. Ohh, gotta love boys who play hard.

Our first attempt at sitting in a big boy seat to eat dinner. He looks happy here, but after a few bites he was hanging off the seat trying to get down. Time for a high chair.


He is drooling so much, my mom suggested bibs all the time, so we don't have to change him ten times a day from being completely soaked. Therefore, we try to stick with the season and sport our bibs accordingly. Still no teeth.


Always Happy!

His Great Mom Mom Peg sent him a life size train (lifesize for him anyway). We couldn't resist. He didn't like it, but it was hilarious. As my dad says, "Oh, Kristi, you are so laid back with him. You laugh when he laughs. You laugh when he gets mad. Nothing bothers you." I didn't realize that I was like that. But, I think I am. I couldn't stop laughing even though he was mad.


Christmas morning. It was hectic. From the Bentley's to the Zimmerman's. I had to explain to him that I had to pack his clothes in there and he didn't get travel that way... he had to get in the carseat again. By the way, Gabriel did this all himself. I did not help him climb into this suitcase. He is a mess.


Isn't he handsome? He told me he wants to model for Baby Gap.


He managed to find these tins in my bag and then stand up while balancing his hands on them... he thought he was so hilarious.


Yesterday I was trying to work for Vandy+Catholic and did everything to occupy Gabriel in the meantime. I have never tried television with him, so I thought I would give it a try. I found a show with talking dogs. Since we have turned the living room into a play room, the coffee table is pushed up in front of the TV. He crawled over to the table, climbed up and stood watching TV with his chin resting on his hands for like 15 minutes. He was so intrigued. I caught it on video. And laughed so hard.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these Kristi! He is growing so much. They are hard to keep up with huh? I feel like I am taking pictures all the time to capture something new he is doing:)
    Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the stories about the bear, the suitcase, and the TV watching! Haven't seen you in too long. Love, Jessica & Spud

    ReplyDelete

Background

Voting