Wednesday, March 18, 2009

31 weeks


It was St. Patrick's Day and I needed to prepare my sweet little leprechaun for next year's Feast of St. Patrick... so I wore green, ate corned beef and cabbage and made sweet Irish potatoes... yummy! I think he/she got the picture.... the only thing he/she will have to wait for is a performance of the Irish jig by the daddy. He never fails to entertain at the annual St. Patty's party with his "Michael Flatley" impression. (I hope the baby likes to dance).

As you can see, my belly is growing by the second and I can tell our little one is expanding. I think the baby is surely running out of space with the way I feel the movement... a butt sticking up here and there and little feet kicking harder and harder every day... it is so amazing. I totally love it. I am still suffering from the incredible heartburn, some back pain due to my lovely curved spine, and quite a few potty trips during the night, but overall, I can't complain. This is fun.

Baby Bentley is now about 16 inches long, over 3 pounds, and is finally starting to gain some chubbiness... fat. He/she responds to light and continues to develop different senses such as sight this week. I can't believe there are only 9 weeks to go. This baby is actually going to come out and I get to meet it... wonder what that's like...

Stay tuned for more...

1 comment:

Background

Voting