Tuesday, March 24, 2009

32 WEEKS!!!



Alright, folks... only 8 weeks to go. This baby is ready to get out and come into the world. This morning before I got out of bed, I was laying there with my hand on Kristi's tummy. If this was any other time than 5:30am, a healthy sense of fear would have come over the baby in the presence of his father and it would have stopped kicking. It must have been dreaming though. I'm not sure what sort of experiences it has had to draw on for its little brain to form dreams, but it must have been running from its umbilical cord... or maybe it was water skiing. Who knows, but it's legs (or arms or shoulders or butt) were going a hundred miles a minute. For a solid 20 minutes or so, the longest break this baby took from kicking was 3 or 4 seconds. It was pretty cool because I rarely feel more than a sporadic kick.

Here are some fun new pictures of Kristi. ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background

Voting