Thursday, May 7, 2009

Our Lady of Fatima Pulls Through

So, my husband totally got to the blog before I could... so, you know now... baby anytime! Wow. I am still in shock.

Alright, so, as most of you know I have been praying to Our Lady of Fatima. It all started when I knew I was due around her feast day (May 13th) and then it went from Judy Dreher buying Baby Bentley a bib from Portugal, Fatima before she even knew I was pregnant, then I read the Last Secret of Fatima and then we moved into apartment 513. Yeah, God is simple with me like that. He always lets me know who is watching out after me and who to pray to for intercession. And at this time, who better than a mom.

Well, the next part of the story goes: I was praying on Sunday at Mass and begging Our Lady to be with me because I was getting really nervous about labor and delivery and like a mom always does, she listened and answered. I ran into a woman that very day after Mass who I know through working for Fr. Baker and she asked me when I was due. I told her I would like to have the baby on the 13th, although I was due the 19th. And she said, "For Our Lady of Fatima?" and I said, "YES!" Well, what do ya know... this woman had the Nashville Diocesan Traveling Our Lady of Fatima in her home!! So, with no hesitation I responded with, "Can I have her?" The lady told me she would put in a good word for me, although the schedule had already been made as to where she would travel next. I didn't care. I knew she would call. And yesterday, it was confirmed. Our Lady of Fatima will be coming to the Bentley's on Thursday morning (the 14th), the day after Patrick and I will finish our Rosary Novena to her. Wow! What a better person to be there when we bring our sweet little one home!

God is so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background

Voting