Thursday, April 2, 2009

Growing...

Yesterday was another check-up. My belly measured one cm too small, so I had to go back later for a follow-up ultrasound... they wanted to make sure the baby was growing like it should. So, we went back and ALL WAS WELL! Our sweet baby is 4 pounds 7 ounces thus far... wow, no wonder my tailbone is killing me and I am starting to waddle! I figure I was measuring a little small because, well, I'm little. When you are only 5 feet, I don't imagine you will measure like everyone else. So, baby is great and already head down, which is marvelous! I have gained almost 25 pounds at this point, so I have grown real fast the past few weeks. Today I had at least 4 people say, "Wow, you are getting big." Yeah, I am noticably very BIG. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background

Voting