Sunday, April 12, 2009

He is RISEN! Alleluia! Happy Easter! What a great and glorious God we have; He came to give us life. Oh, sweet life, growing inside, I just love you!


Daddy Patrick put together Baby Bentley's crib this weekend! It was an exciting 2 days. After I had my first Mama Meltdown, we decided to get moving on pulling this place together for a baby. Until now we didn't have the room, but since we do now and I realized I only have 5 weeks left... we got motivated. My parents came up and bought us a crib and we bought the matching changing table so now the baby can poop and sleep... thrilling, isn't it?!

It was such a blessing. My parents helped us hang pictures, paint walls, clean, and if you know my mom (she's like a machine when it comes to cleaning) so you know I got about 20 loads of laundry done too! We are now feeling more ready for this baby to come. I even picked out what clothes to wash for little one and what to pack in my hospital bag... these are the things I was having the Mama Meltdown about... I just wasn't sure about the details of how to be all ready... now I am a little more clear. We also picked out our bedding (one for a boy, one for a girl)... I still haven't a clue as to what person is inside. All I know is that they are growing a ton. I feel bigger and bigger every day and as you can see in the picture above, today I was representing a pastel Easter egg. I told everyone on the way to Mass this morning that I was a sure sign of new life, sticking out about a mile in the front, I am sure no one missed me and I hope my rotund belly made them smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background

Voting